Sheepy the Sheep
Made by sarahmakinthangs
After a visit to Ireland I was inspired by all the sheep I saw. I made sure to visit a yarn store to get real wool yarn and designed my first pattern, Sheepy the Sheep!
- Yarns: white, black, pink (or your preferred colors)
- Hook: 4mm
- Stitch marker: to keep track of your round
- Ploy-fil or your choice of stuffing
- 12mm safety eyes
- If you chose to use different sized yarn, change your hook accordingly
- If the completed project is going to a child, be aware that safety eyes can be a choking hazard. You may want to substitute with embroidery.
The pattern exists in following languages:
- English (US)
After your purchase, you'll have access to download the pattern in all available languages.