Stacking toy Elephant
By (designer) zenknit
The finished toy is approximately 19 cm (without cap) and 22 cm (with cap). The height of the toy without the lower podium is 14.5 (17.5) cm.
You can crochet two versions of the toy: with or without a podium.
Pattern details :
– PDF file of 25 pages with detailed instructions, more than 130 photos, and 7 short supporting videos
– Basic crochet skill required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increase, decrease, back loop only crochet, front loops only crochet, tapestry.
4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate*):
- main color (gray) – 63 g
- complementary color (milky) – 12 g
- red – 13 g
- yellow – 22 g
*I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: gray (80), milky (03), red (26), yellow (84).
- Hook size 2 mm.
- Black and pink threads for eyes and blushes embroidery.
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery.
- Polyester stuffing.
- Wooden stick for stuffing (you can use the back of a brush, pencil, or chopstick).
The pattern exists in following languages:
- English (US)
After your purchase, you'll have access to download the pattern in all available languages.
The KIT contains:
- Yarnart Jeans 80 x2
- Yarnart Jeans 3 x1
- Yarnart Jeans 26 x1
- Yarnart Jeans 84 x1
Based on your location, we'll strive to deliver the exact materials. If that's not possible, we'll provide the closest available substitute with your best interests in mind.