The stripes on stripes sweater - knitting pattern
By (designer) JeggoCrochet
This stripy sweater knitting pattern is perfect for all the fall vibes! There are charts included for the stripes and photos throughout the pattern to help you. The sweater is worked in the round, bottom up.
I would say this knitting pattern is suitable for advanced beginners / intermediate knitters. You just need to know how to cast on, bind off, knit stitch, purl stitch, how to seam (only a teeny bit), how to work in the round, knit 2 together, purl 2 together, how to pick up stitches and work with 3 different colours.
The sizes available are XS, S, M, L, which are suitable for busts 28 - 42 inches.
For the yarn I used 1 400g skein of each colour and made the size small for reference. Larger sizes will need another 400g skein of light brown.
You will also need:
- 5mm circular knitting needles 80cm.
- 5mm circular knitting needles 40cm.
- 5mm double pointed needles (DPNs). NOTE: if you only have the 80cm circular needles you can use them for the whole pattern, you'll just have to use the magic loop technique.
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Measuring tape
The pattern exists in following languages:
- English (US)
After your purchase, you'll have access to download the pattern in all available languages.
The KIT contains:
- Women's Institute Soft and smooth Light brown x1
- Women's Institute Soft and smooth Mustard x1
- Women's Institute Soft and smooth Cream x1
Based on your location, we'll strive to deliver the exact materials. If that's not possible, we'll provide the closest available substitute with your best interests in mind.