Knitting pattern: Baggy beach dress
By (designer) JeggoCrochet
The baggy beach dress is a flowy, oversized knit beach dress that looks (and truly is) effortlessly chic. It drapes beautifully and offers more coverage than other beach cover ups you may have come across.
The length of the dress is hugely adaptable, you could even make it floor length if you wanted to!
This easy knit pattern is suitable for all levels, from beginner to expert. You need to know basic skills such as working in the round, knit stitch, cast on, bind off.
The pattern offers 4 sizes
- small (51 inches around)
- medium (55 inches around)
- large (59 inches around)
- X large (63 inches around)
However, you could easily adjust to make a bigger or smaller size.
- 320 - 650 metres DK weight / size 3 cotton yarn (depending on size you make)
- 9mm 40cm circular knitting needles
- 4mm knitting needles OR 6mm crochet hook
- 4 stitch markers (you can use bobby pins for this... I do anyway!)
- Yarn needle
- Measuring tape
The pattern exists in following languages:
- English (US)
After your purchase, you'll have access to download the pattern in all available languages.